9/17/10

Dear Santa,

Uh "Santa" I am going to make this really easy on you. And very clear. I want these three things for Christmas. Seeing as how none of them are cheap, I will settle for 2. Or 1. Either way.

Abercrombie 8.....hmmmm.....smells divine...
A couple new things from Down East Basics............

OR
I've asked for this one about 5 times, I shouldn't have to repeat myself like this
A Cricut....
I may have been a little naughty with my swearing this year, but in all fairness I was pregnant for most of it. So cut me some slack hmmmk? I can't wait to see you.

Love,
Suzi

3 comments:

Mrs. Mandy said...

:) hhmmmk? ROTFL!!! I haven't even began to think about Christmas...my thoughts are too tied up in Halloween right now.

Darin and Sarah Frank said...

Me too. Haven't thought much about Christmas yet just Halloween and Thanksgiving.

Kami said...

Keep your eyes open the day after Thanksgiving, Cricut's are usually on a really good sale. If not I will give you a website where you can get it really cheap. That is if you end up having to buy your own Christmas present around New Years.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...