- I spit a lot when I run, seriously, I bet I lose weight in saliva.
- at one point I wondered if my legs were made of sand bags
- my elbow pits sweat more than my arm pits, or so it felt.
- I was proud of myself for getting back on the horse
- After I was finished running, I still have time to shower and relax before my kiddos wake. SCORE.
- I tripped on the same lip in the sidewalk 3 seperate times.
- wondered if people thought I was dying, not trying to work out
- Started off a strong jog, ended a light scoot. I have to start somewhere.
- My pandora was being stupid and playing crap songs.
All in all I was proud I went and am trying to take care of my body.