6/27/12

1 Year Anniversary of My 25th Birthday

Tuesday June 26th I turned 26.
That's right people, it twas my Golden Birthday.

We started the day pretty normal really.
I took myself and the boys to our local Reservoir, and we did our usually tar and feathers (sunscreen and sand...) sand castles, splashing, cheetos, and diet coke.

After two hours of this I figured I was either starting to burn or they were.
 We headed home for lunch and naps.  
Trey did me the big favor and passed out on the way home.
I love that.

 Kevin came home from work and surprised me with 1/2 Dozen Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes...
Best husband ever award.  

 Later we headed to Cafe Rio for some delicious goodness.  
Totally worth every calorie.

After that we headed to Trifalga for good times, and fun with the boys.
They were IN love.

Pretty sure Trey is too short for these rides but no one questioned us (except the lame-o go kart fella).
We rode the air planes, frog hopper, bumber boats, pirate ship, then repeat over and over.
 Trey became very fond of this globe/fountain and the large Sprite Kevin let him hold and devour.
 I came home to a porch full of treats and a fun Birthday wreathe from my neighborhood gals.
I felt very loved and spoiled.
I really feel like in my 25th year of life I've learned to realize what is really important and what is not.
I've learned to prioritize and recognize what really needs my attention, and what really doesn't.
Hard lessons to learn and pills to swallow but I am grateful to know now.

Thank you everyone for your well wishes and kind words.

2 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

oh suz! that looks like a super duper fun birthday! i am so glad you were well taken care of on your special day!

your boys are so cute!

Fernando Solis Eguiza said...

El NiƱo Y Tu Pilin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...