7/26/12

The bond between brothers

I am not going to apologize for these nudy buns.  Look how cute!

Sunday the boys were being their usual "busy" during sacrament meeting.  So we opted to hang out in the foyer, instead of duct taping them to the metal chairs.  Good call.  Another little boy (closer to Trey's age) came up to them and stood there for a minute, then gave Trey a random push.  He caught his balance and went to push him back, then came Cody storming over and shoved the kid down.  I gasped and got up to apologize and to make them say sorry.  But really, I wasn't sorry.  I was beaming with pride.  Seriously.  How could I not be?  Cody totally had his brothers back, and that made me happy beyond words.

Happy Thursday people.
Please check out my Etsy shop!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...