1/1/13

Black Friday

I normally think Black Friday is dumb.  Or I am just too lazy to get up early, with little sleep, and fight stupid strangers for items I could easily pass on.
Not this year.
We were bound and determined to get some deals!!
My neighbor and I went on a early morning Thanksgiving power walk to try and burn some calories before we started face stuffing, and on our way back I stopped by the store and two gas stations at 8:00 am.  SOLD OUT.  No joke.
I know their are online ads, but I swear it's NOT even close to the same.
So all our black fridays goals and ambitions were shot down :(
We ended up still getting good deals later in the day on friday, but nothing like we had planned.
Dang Utah and all the millions of Mom's here!
Hogging all the papers!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...