11/13/09

I've said it before ...

>
and I'll say it again. I can't stand Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie. Srlsy. If you can remember back to this post. BUT last night I did have a dream about him. He was in our apartment for some odd reason and I decided to just go talk to him. Found myself flirting...wheh...it my dream he was hotness. but when I woke, I still am not attracted to him. Oh well. I bet he would look at lot hotter without his gamey/gangly wife stuck to his side....lets try it
Right here he is like "ehhhhhhhhh"
brad pitt (e jolie) Pictures, Images and Photos
And now he's like "ahh much better"
velarasa Pictures, Images and Photos
That's rude of me, but come on.

Also it's movie quote time, last week's was from the movie Year One. This week's is.....


"Do you not realize I've had diarrhea since easter dayz?!"


Can you name it?

and one random picture from last week's Jazz game. They have people walking around taking pics during the game and post them on the website. Cody is now famous, this was the last 5 minutes of the game, sleeeeeeeeeepy.

5 comments:

Kourtney said...

I think Brad was much better looking when he was with Jennifer Aniston. Also, he is a terrible actor.

mrsmonje said...

I dont really care for either of them and its not rude lol!

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

I almost never know your movie quotes!!! I am so LAME!!! Ü

Brynne said...

I love Brad Pitt. But not Angelina. Anyway, it's Nacho!!!

Mamma Meg said...

I do love me some Nacho! And I hate me some Jolie Pitt. I totally think they are cheaters, and so annoying. Congrats on your famous baby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...